If you’re struggling with debt, it can be hard to know where to turn. But with lots of free advice services available across the UK, you can find help in a way that’s best for you.
The quickest way to get debt advice is to complete the form to the right of this page.
Click here to learn more about how we can help you Debt Advice and Debt Management
How will a debt adviser help you?
A debt adviser will:
- never judge you or make you feel bad about your situation
- always be happy to talk to you, however big or small your problem might be
- find ways to manage your debts even if you think you have no spare money
- suggest ways to deal with debts that you might not know about
Did you know?
Most people who have got debt advice tell us they feel less stressed or anxious and more in control of their life again
On this page you can find:
- Online debt advice services
- Telephone debt advice services
- Face-to-face debt advice services
All of the services below are free, confidential and hold a standard accredited by the Money Advice Service.
PayPlan’s online services include free, confidential online chat with debt help experts, a debt help request form, and a wealth of online resources.
PayPlan provides the debt advice and support to enable you to take charge of your finances and focus on living again.
National Debtline offers free debt advice online through its My Money Steps tool and its web guides, fact sheets and sample letters.
National Debtline has helped millions of people with their debts. They’ll talk you through options and give clear advice on how to take back control.
Debt Advice Foundation is a national debt advice and education charity offering free, confidential support and advice to anyone worried about debt.
A telephone based specialist debt advice service for anyone living in England and Wales