Icon Collections International
Icon Collections International is a debt recovery company.
They may contact you if you are in arrears with repayments to a finance company that you may owe money to. Many debt recovery companies have been accused by consumers of trying to force customers to pay more than they can afford each month, this breaks rules set out by the Office of Fair Trading.
If you are finding it difficult to repay the amount owed to Icon Collections International we may be able to help you by arranging reduced payments on your behalf on a month by month basis. Please contact our team for confidential, expert debt advice or to arrange a repayment plan to Icon Collections International.
If you are struggling to repay Icon Collections International click here.
In debt with Icon Collections International? Know your rights.
The OFT set out in it’s Debt Collection Guidance a number of guidelines that a company collecting from you should comply with.
- Icon Collections International can not force you to repay more than you can comfortably afford each month.
- If you make a reduced payment, Icon Collections International can not refuse it.
- Icon Collections International can not add charges as a penalty for non payment, other than to cover the real costs of collections activity.
- If you enter a debt management plan with Humber Debt Solutions, Icon Collections International should not bypass Humber Debt Solution and attempt to contact you directly.
- Please note the above Guidelines are what Humber Debt Solutions have interpreted from the OFT Debt Collection Guidance July 2003 (updated October 2011). If you would like to read the full guidance please click here.
Humber Debt Solutions Ltd
Unit 11, 76-78 Lowgate, Hull, East Yorkshire, HU1 1HP
Tel 0800 915 5371 or call from mobiles 01482 585017
Fax 01482 585017
You can also submit your details online for instant advice at www.humberdebt.co.uk. Visit the website for further information.
*details last updated 30th April 2012*